gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011 !


P1010411_副本


Woah it's like a blink of eye already 2011. I end my high school life just like this ! There's alot of ups and downs last year, so i just hope this year will be a great year for me. I don't expect much , i just wish everything will come true in my wishlist HAHAHA :D Is it possible?

I land myself a job FINALLY!!!! My first job HAHA :D Many questions popping out my mind now...

- Will the staffs over there bully me as im a beginner? etc: wash toilet (!!!)
- Do they have a clean toilet at there?
- Are there any crime happening before nearby?
- Is it hard to find a parking slot?
- Do they allow to break at lunch time and dinner time?

Its my first job what , of course will have many questions duhh!!! But yesterday i went there , they seems super friendly and nice... I hope they are :D The best thing is they don't have uniforms or dresscode!!!!! It means i allow to wear whatever i want as long its stylish and fashionable coz im working at a boutique *heehee* Well i really like their deco inside the boutique , so comfy and nice *ahhhh* Meet me at kuchai lama :) A boutique above PappaRich.
Tomorrow is my first day so.... WISH ME LUCK !!!!!! *prays*

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails