gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fresh !!!

Morning!! It's 10.28am now and i'm awake , ahh it's been so long since i waking up this early. Feel so fresh and hyper !!! :D I've abandon my blog for how many days ah?.. Full of dust and spider webs lol

I suddenly came across this .... I just realise that everytime i went to a Thailand restaurant , i 100% always order this two food! Only this two ! Cause i don't dare to try the others one LOL. I'm really picky in food if u know me well.

P1010332

Tom Yam Kung ! *yum* The feeling of HOT inside your tummy and throat.. SYOK! :)


P1010334

Pineapple fried rice.


And my fave thailand restaurant is ThaiThai! I love their tom yam kung , super spicy! Ah how i wish i can visit Thailand someday .

Last two days i drove to Sri Petaling dinner with my dear Rachel. Oh shit it was a disaster , so damn blur where to park and i keep asking myself and her '' Eh izzit one way ah this road ? '' But lucky we managed to arrive safe HAHAHA! We decided to set our dinner at Big Mouth.



P1010361

Foo Chok on top Cheese Baked Rice LOL! Specially made for Rachel , actually the foo chuk is mine one but i don't eat so i give it to her HAHA!


P1010360

This is herbal chicken mee without chicken lols. Purposely don't want the chicken instead i want lotsa mee !
Oh we got two free dessert too. They asked us to try only so it's FREEEE. Not bad but the menu have too little choices of food.

2 more days and i'm flying to Japan. Sigh . This week passed so fast and yet i haven't done anything fml. My big luggage is already full now wtf , how am i going bring back my stuffs at Japan la?

& Thanks grandma for the money

2 comments:

  1. Omg the food looks good. I have always been seeing fried rice on pineapple, i never get to try one. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya :D hey its nice! U should try it with adding some tom yum kung soup Lols! Super spicy !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails