gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm telling you !

P1010298_副本




Yes , i'm telling you i'm finally free from SPM ! eh but not official free :P still one last paper at next monday , SENI -.- ah cheh who cares for seni , with my ''professional'' skills no need practise also can ! *craps* today chemistry paper can die 9 9! i don't request much for my chemistry mark but at least give me a pass *prays* I'm gonna enjoy my holiday TTM!!!!!

Last weekend went to Gardens and finally my family found a new spot for dinner LOL. The new opening of japanese restaurant fml i forget the name of the restaurant ! shit shit shit failure. I remember the restaurant located nearby Sony Centre. Last last last week i went there not much people makan but last weekend i went , so many damn people. Need to queue somemore! After waiting for almost 20 mins we finally get a tiny table *relieve*

P1010302

This crab steamboat was exactly taste the same like in Japan!!!!! Superrrr tasty!



P1010304_副本




P1010306_副本


I know really only few pictures but too busy eating so forgive me :D
Now i know why there are so many people , because most of their food were super tasty! Recommend recommend recommend! Definitely will go there for second time although the price was little bit pricy *uhum* . I forget the name of restaurant so y'all just need to know where is Sony Centre then y'all will found it :D paiseh.

Gotta sleep early today although i don't want to but tomorrow going shopping with my girls really early. Spend $$$ day :D syoksyoksyok LOL.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails