gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow






Finally can spare some time for my blog *phew*
I'm having sore throat now T__T after sore throat most probably is flu shot and then and then...CHOI CHOI CHOI x100 !! T___T

Now i finally realise why so many SPM-mers say not enough time to study. I hope i don't screw my History today although i wrote so many rubbish inside HAHA. At least better than nothing. 6 more subs to go and then I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

I think i got to go now , if not my ass is going to stick on the chair again for whole night.
Just focus on SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM!!! Oh btw good luck to all spm-merssss!! For those spm-mers whose birthday fall on spm month , congratulation !! :D

Imma on hiatus again. ''YAY!!''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails