gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My dreams to pursue.

I'm having a major headache right now. I still can't decide what courses to take after spm.
I love designing but when i get to work in future , many peoples out there whom study designing will fight with me in the design field. You know it's hard to get a job in a design company. It's a high paid job somemore. I tend to think alot for my future.I love graphic design alot especially something like













Those abstracts and colours makes me go ''ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~'' :D


I love designing tops and bottoms when i was young. I have a gapen book , neh those cover like harsh paper when you use it to copy notes in schooldays.. with my designs all over the book! I think i still keeping it in my drawer since I start designing when i was uhm 11? I dream to be a designer when i was young *heehee* But I stop doing this now lol. I wonder why. But !!!!!!! I still love watching fashion shows and design variety shows like Project Runway !!! Yes my favourite ! <3>

and and and and and and i love make ups but not on myself. I put concealer on eyes , powder on face and eyeliner on eyes only but i love helping others make up. I got alot of passion towards makeup but for my future , i can't help peoples make up for the rest of my life right?

Probably i'll just go for Hotel Management since hotel management field are huge. Why hotel management? I don't know. I don't love hotel management but chances of getting a job in the future are higher than the others i mention above. And i HATE room cleaning ! I know every hotel management courses include room cleaning which i hate it. Dust and dirts ewwwwww....

Should i pursue multimedia design or hotel management or designer or make up? For careers i love or for my future? So frustrating !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails