gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Exploded Brain

7000 ¥ FINISH , HABIS , MOU JOR , MEI YOU LIAO!!!!!




Before going Japan , 7000 ¥ already gone !!! It's like around RM 260++?!




Oklah my fault. I wanted a new coat so badly that I need to own my mum first and pay back her in ¥ ! If dad give me 10000¥ , 10000 - 7000 = 3000. *faint*
wtf no need use liao at japan -.- Seriously , a little little little little little little bit regret. But i don't wanna wear back my old , oversized , bubbly coat anymore !
I feel like singing , i wanna be a billionaire so freaking baddddd ~


Ok back to my coat :D
It was size uk 14 , is it too big heh? But if I wear layers of clothing .. it will be tight if i bought a smaller ones. I spend 30 mins to think whether to buy size uk 12 or 14. Of course mah , i don't want to regret buying an oversized ones like last time -.-

Still thinking 3000¥ want buy what in Japan , 30 things from 100¥ shop perhaps?


I think i'm thinking too much , i better go bang wall now.









3 comments:

  1. i'm saving money to go to korea also.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You no need save luhh rachel , ur money come from your house tree one. HAHA XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOLA.. dad sponsor my air tics only lo.. >.<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails