gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Belle is my fave disney princess !

Yor yor yor yor yor....
My friend just won premier screening passes for Tangled at nuffnang :(
Regret for not participating fml! Not fairrrr.. I want passes too ! *grumble* nehhhh , next thur must go watch even though its SPM season! *I don't care eh eh eh eh eh*

FYI, I love disney movies alot since i was young ! Especially movies that involve disney princesses *hehe* Ok la im not afraid to tell u that i love to act as a princess HAHA. Which girl doesn't?!!! Tell me ! It's a part of my childhood okay.
My favourite disney princess of all... Belle from Beauty And The Beast . I think she's the most beautiful disney princess everrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D



Tokyo disneyland wait for me okay!
And lastly , I present you a sexy picture of mine LOLOLOL.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........


Ya la say watever you want , i buay paiseh one :D muahahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails