gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yunikuro aka Uniqlo

I guess you all aware that today is 4Nov so that means is the opening of Uniqlo!

I just came back from there :) So damn fcking many humans ! Oh goshhh we were like waiting for our entrance to a concert. Peoples were holding a big plastic bag of uniqlo when they came out from the store , it's like they buy things for free lols.





U-N-I-Q-L-O entrance.




There's more behind there. Oh gosshhh~



Clothes were all ''upside down''. Pity those staffs tsk tsk tsk.

If I din't bought anything today for queueing up so damn freaking long, i rather kill myself LOL. Managed to buy 3 big bags of clothes back home and a free tote bag :)

By the way , REMEMBER to bring your vouchers there ! You can win your vouchers at http://www.go-uniqlo.com/#/home

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails