gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Friday, November 12, 2010

On hiatus

Going to spend my weekends on Cameron Highlands AGAIN. It's a second time oh btw. I don't feel any happiness and joyfulness and excitement while i'm at there. It's just plainly BORED. Genting Highlands even better ! At least genting have arcades , cinemas , stores but cameron only have strawberries and pasar malam -.- and....I HOPE TO HAVE A BETTER TOILET CONDITION WITH HOT WATER FOR ME TO BATH AT THE FREAKING COLD WEATHER. I wondered why my dad booked the fucking shitty apartment again. Sux alot. I hope this time can change my shitty point of view towards CAMERON HIGHLAND. I complaint alot heh? *kinda* Argh i haven't transfer new songs to my iphone yet ! shit , what to hear when riding 3 hours in the car lahh :(

Anyways will be back on sunday. Bye peeps! wave Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails