gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Monday, August 23, 2010

Catch me from falling ♥

Trying to calm down by drinking sugarcane and online-ing. Superrrrrrrrrr excited and gan-jiong for tomorrow car license test! After alot of suffering under the hot sun and going super far places , no kidding , its super far ! Nilai ! Oh god . 1 hour to the destination from my home. I promise myself i would'nt want to go there ANYMORE after tomorrow. If i fail , i'll need to retake at friday which means my date with Crystal will be cancel. Seriously , i don't know how to change the stupid gear 1,2,3,4 ! And the stupid clutch was so f*king terrible that it makes the engine died. Why must the goverment making it so difficult? Isn't everything change to auto would be better for the whole country? Oh damn , i met the most as$hole instructor today. His looks was kind of like family guy,Peter.




When i enter his shitty car , he was so ''cool'' and din't even talk a word. Ok fine this i'll forgive him. Then , i don't know how to change the stupid gear and he said ''Belajar banyak lama masih tak tahu tukar ke? Kamu belajar apa ni?Tukarlah ke gear 2!'' Eh uncle , i got 5 learning sessions and i've been on the road twice only. U expect me to be like a pro? If im so smart then i would'nt be here already. Then , i forget what i've done then i told him '' Itu last time pengajar ajar saya macam ini punya ''. He f*king told me that '' Kamu punya pengajar tak tahu ajar punya la , makan duit aje ''. Hello?!!! You thought you don't makan duit? They were like 100% better than you! At least they show me step be step and what you do?! Sit there writing shits? Then , he supposed to guide me to Jalan 1 after Jalan 2 , but instead he ask me went back and do the naik bukit , parking and three point turn!! I've done this in the morning and he asking to do it again. Oh damn du lan that time. My face was like '' bao qing tian '' and even my friend noticed it.

Anyways hope can archieve a PASS tomorrow :D

1 comment:

  1. chill..
    you sure can pass..
    prove to that uncle see lah...lolsss..
    speechless..keke..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails