gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tsk

Why humans always said they promised but in the end they broke it? Don't make promises if you don't meant to fulfill it.

I should be happy after i PASS my license but someone just made me so moody. You told me that after i pass my license i would get a car , at least a proton wira SECONDHAND that been drove by company's salesmens. You bought a new car for the salesmens and i get his secondhand car. Today when you came back , i told you that i pass my licence. You told me you'll get me a salesmen's SECONDHAND kancil. A kancil?! I don't want a kancil! I remember u told me you'll get me a proton wira. That's the first broken promised. Secondly, I thought after getting my P licence , i will get to drive to school. That will be more convenient as my mum will no need to rush back to fetch me. Then u told me that i need to PRACTICE?!!!! I practice at the stupid nilai there for 10 hours using manual. I don't know what to practice about for auto!! I think i don't get to drive until im college.

I'm bored of your broken promises. Really dissapointed.







How i wish this baby was mine ♥ *shattered hopes*



Feel like posting this photo too :) Looks so delicious but actually it's not. They said with mayonaise will taste better , but i just hate mayonaise *yuck*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails