gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Friday, August 20, 2010

I did well on yesterday car lessons ! Engine died once on the road only ! *so embarrasing* Lucky to get a good and patient part timer instructor ! Next mon will be my last lesson and tuesday is the day that decide whether i can get a car or not T_______T Hope the JPJ uncle kenna lottery and has a good mood on that day ! :))

I've not been school for thursday,friday,monday and tuesday.I'm so dead when my dad know it. Ahh.. can't wait for friday ! Its the day i date with Crystal ( or maybe other flies ) to moviesssssssss ! Vampire suck ♥.





Its kinda suck for twillight's fans to watch this you know but IM NOT a fan of twilight! :D
I think this movie 100% better than twillight? No offence to twilight's fans.

Okay back to education topic LOLS. Someday i'll master you SEJARAH !




I don't know why i feel like chiong Sejarah instead of add maths and chemistry. I don't like counting so thats why maybe. I hate squeezing my brain juice and think how to solve this and that with thousands of methods. For sejarah you'll just need to memorize and thats it! After SPM , I'm going to throw you away calculator! Just joking ,scare my head kenna chop by my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails