gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Friday, September 3, 2010

日不落

I thought i'm going to starve myself yesterday night BUT I saw something shinny and attractive !
It's the cookies that i made from the previous post but its different flavour. Chocolate.
Since i can't take my eyes off them , why don't i just bake them and eat? :)) So , my diet plan failed again and again and again. It's quite annoying when someone was ''advising'' you not to put too much butter , too many eggs and so on. So i'll just do it on my own way. Its so wasted when there were no drinks to serve with the cookies. So i made cincau longan ice ! :) What a disaster failed diet plan. Thats not all , my mum brought back curry potatoes from my uncle's house for supper. Can you imagine how many fats and cholestrol contain inside a small tiny potato? T_____T

That was yesterday stupid incident. Oh forget about it.

My friend had her singing competition in school today! Well of course as her best friend i should go and support her !




Heehee ♥
It's okay no matter you win or lose. You'll still the best one in my heart! *shivers*
Today post title was her song title :D

Mum still non-stop nagging when i'm driving. She makes me feel even more nervous when she said '' LOOK AT THE PILLAR BEHIND YOUUU! '' Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails