gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Racism

What's up with those racist issues nowdays? I was really mad when i was watching news few days before and saw the headmistress issues. She's destroying our nation's unity. 13 May is going to happen any day soon if we don't stop racism. 1Malaysia is not a joke right?


Trial is coming soon! 3 more weeks to go. Must drag myself to study if not the results will come out ugly T____T I don't know if i can do it without tuition. Any kind humans out there volunteer for free tuition? Joking :x I started to hate tuitions since i saw my friends were busy like hell everyday tuition tuition tuition. If i start tuition i hab no shopping lifes anymore. NO WAY~! Without tuition, i still can get average grades ! Let's see after my results come out. Heeeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails