gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bored

Yesterday was my beloved Crystal birthday . Din't get to celebrate with her cause trial is on next week but a simple celebration also not bad :) I fetch Rachel from school then off we went to Crystal's house. MY din't manage to join us yesterday , too bad her mum was busy.

It's been so long that we 3 gather at each other house talk cock.



Lemme introduce you the birthdayyy girl :))

ps:// pictures below were all stolen from the birthday girl blog . http://alltim3withcrystal.blogspot.com
.
.
.
.










She told us to open eyes when taking this photo , but she's the one who close her eyes -.-







Wonder whose phone belongs to who?








We still havent take our ''no evil'' pose ! :(


Next monday is my SPM trial , and im still at here waiting for drama downloaded finish and blogging. A big clap for myself !
Lols.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails