gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya !

Can't think of a nice title for today . Since it's raya today , wishes all malays Selamat Hari Raya :D

Midvalley pack with humans especially chinese and indians. Public holiday mah of coz luh. Went with Crystal to celebrate Ah bek birthday . Supposedly today we wanted to watch Resident Evil but something happen -.- Don't wanna talk about it.













Aren't they cute? Lol.







What's with the expression? Bleh.






Felt touched & happy with the presents we bought for her. Glad you love it <3









Uhm crystal , where you looking at? HAHA! :D








She looks so short beside me ! I'm taller than you muahaha. *lame*























I love this pic ! Looks so blissful and happy.



1 little 2 little 3 little indians ~




Last but not least , the birthday girl *hearts*

Felt so sorry for not accompany Crystal go back but I can't go back late , mum will chop off my head ><

2 comments:

  1. It's okay..I hearted you.I understand ya.Don't blame yourself.=).Thanks for today too.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ><''' thnks for today ride too ! Wait i got car okay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails