gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Thursday, September 30, 2010

booo add maths !

It's been so long since i update a post ! I'm lazy and tired to type this few days life since there's nothing special happening...no.. there's something happen !


MY SPM TRIAL JUST STARTED THIS WEEK ! *oh shit*


Today is my worst day of september this year everrrrr! It's add maths today ! ADD MATHS !
I done my paper 1 for only 30 mins and paper 2 for 1 hour+ because most of them were BLANK :)
Everyone were so busy chiong-ing for their paper and im the only one drawing shits and stuffs lol.
That's my weakest subject and i'm not paiseh to tell u all that since form 4 , my add maths never ever pass before ! I'm too stupid to understand all those formula. I know most of u all will say '' PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT '' , yes i know but...........
Should i absent for spm add maths paper?

Tomorrow is moral . Gonna memorize all those nilai and definisi ! .... but watch finish hk drama first :D ciaozzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails