gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gimme Monehhhh !

I'm officially broke now , no school = no money.




How i wish all these are mine. HAH! :D

Last sunday , went to Sungei Wang shopping and saw many boutiques hanging out their banner which wrotten like '' RM25 '' , '' RM15 ''... Arghhh... I can't even afford them ! *sob* I think most of peoples out there experience the same ''sink feeling'' when u can't afford something u like. Heartbroken mannnn T____T




Sis and me ! I think my mum will always keep herself update in this boutique because they sell prada , gucci , miu miu , LV , burberry and many more ! All 100% authentic bags . And they are all imported from Europe so it's slightly cheaper compared if u bought in Malaysia. They offer 0% easy payment up to 24 months too ! They are having sales now so grab it before its gone. Mum just bought Gucci for herself :(

Femma Fatale Boutique
(above Coffee Bean @ Mont Kiara , opposite Plaza Mont Kiara )
15-1-5B, Shoplex at Mont Kiara
Jalan Kiara , Mont Kiara
50480 KL.

Contact : 03-6201 9050 ; 012-4123464


We were lost for like 1 hour because we thought it was located opposite plaza mont kiara =.=
You'll still need to drive further more to reach there.

Time to go bath ! :)) Byes readers!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails