gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Friday, October 8, 2010

Bbi Ri Bba Bba

SeoulFM! was really a good radio station eh ! If u're an anti-kpop then don't bother to listen to it :)
But don't listen the whole afternoon cause you might bored listening the same songs lols.


Lemme show you guys something.

.
.
.
.
.
.





I love the colourful edited background and those glitteries ! Over-edited lols :P
Addicted with mei tu xiu xiu HAHA!

Next tuesday is my last paper , Physics wuhooooooooooo ! *cheers*
Wednesday will be a shopping day with my girls although i'm broke :D

Sorry my dear ,JYJ for not coming on the showcase. It's just too expensive for me this poor student T_______T I know the next day i will be regret !!! It's been 5 years i fall for you all and still counting of coz , 7 years , 10 years maybe ?

Oh btw , Imma flying to Japan again this Dec ! This time not Osaka , it's Tokyo !! My second trip to Tokyo , well not much impressions about this busy city but we're staying at Ikebukuro Hotel.
Can't wait to shop at Shibuya , Shinjuku , Odaiba and Harajuku !!!! My cosmetics are running out soon , gotta ''sapu'' stocks at there lol. Daddy I want many cashhhhhhh $__$!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails