gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stairway To Heaven

281010 was an auspicious day ! Why?! Because it was my graduation day! I really miss that day really much . Had lotsa fun with my classmates ! Some photos were stolen from my friend's fb :D
Credits to vivian , crystal and mundeap .












On the way to TPM. Hate the damn hot weather !














Everyone were busy taking photographs XD








Vivian where are u looking at?!




5 pretty girls !



















Proudly holding our sijil :D


Then off we went to Jogoya for our class graduation dinner . Lucky i've changed my 10cm heels to flats.





A big big table that fits 18 humans o.o




With our pretty class teacher !





Celebrate rachel's birthday too that night .




Hope your wishes come true heh :)





*blow*




*loves*



















Mundeap's face cut half O.O





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails