gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sob sob

Arghhhhh... Wtf happening with my lappy?!
This morning still browsing and facebooking happily then suddenly everything hang at there and then when i restart they said something corrupted and then i can't start my windows anymore... I'm worrying if my dad will scold me or not T.T better not to tell him first and let my friend help me fixed it.. I don't wanna get scolded *sob*
I thought 101010 will be a nice day for everyone but i'm wrong! I don't think i get to answer physics peacefully tomorrow cause my brain keep thinking lappy lappy lappy lappy lappy... I'm so worrrryyyyyy and depressed ! :(

Oh if u all are wondering why i can still online without my lappy because i'm using my phone but it's hard to use :(

Lappy, i can't live without you T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails