gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Phailed Max








We were supposed to be doing our maths revision at home but end up at sunway !! *failed*
Was waiting for Crystal to join us but suddenly a msg arrive ....
'' Wanna go sunway watch movie ? I'll pick u both now ''
I don't even have enough time to bath T___T whole day feel oily and itchy -.-


We watch The Child's Eye . NOT 3D! DEFINITELY NOT 3D !!
It's impossible for me to watch ghost movie 3D when a 2D ones already scares me till i pee -.-
I would give 3.5/5 because the ending was abit weird and some few parts i don't really understand :) Some parts were really funny LOL


Second round to Jusco Midvalley with mum !!! It was jusco member's day . If you don't mind clashing with those aunties & uncles's shoulders then it will be worth going there cause you will see damn cheap cheap cheap stuffs everywhere ! Today is the last day so hurry up grab your stuffs !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails