gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Damn!

Tuition you don't wanna fetch me go , fine.
Seminar you don't wanna pay for me, fine.
Revision books i wanna buy u said waste money?!!!!
" spm already coming buy what books lahh, waste money only " wtffffff!
Spm is coming thats why I need to buy books to revise! If I get poor grades then they blame on me =.=
Why other people's parents can understand, why not mine one?
It's not like they don't have any money to buy for me..
It's so difficult to explain to them when they act like don't bother and will end up acting like a retarded person begging on them -.-
Someday when i become a mother , i will give the best education for my children and sent them to tuition , seminar and buy plenty of books!!



kthxbai

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails