gif Pictures, Images and Photos I'm a hello kitty hardcore fans! *rawr*

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tralala~

My lappy went hospital yesterday and in process being cure by my friend's sister's boyfied :(( I hope he can cure it without reformat everything because i HAVEN'T back up !! *pray*
But still i considered lucky enough to have an extra lappy at home for my temporary usage.
*hee hee*

GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS !!! - my trial FINALLY end !!!

I shall dance and sing like this one day....




Bird bird bird bird bird ~~~~ LOL..
I'm so addicted to family guy series !!! Damn funny and lame !! *my fave*

Blogpost without pictures are really bored so i entertain u all with youtube :D

Tomorrow is totally my day cause it's shopping day with my girlssssssssss ! *loves*
Is there any killer heels below rm70? :)) I need it for my form 5 graduation day !
Baju kurung + killer heels lol weird combination . Not i want to wear baju kurung lahh it's just the pengetua insist us to wear it , baju kebaya also kenna ban by her -.- I don't know she still living in which centuries .. Hello , it's 20th century my dear pengetua :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails